Friday, January 25, 2013

I swear I'm cool...?

Hello My Little Girl!

     Another blog post?? So soon?? Well, I was looking at my belly and looking at Madelyn and just got super excited about you being born. I am 27 weeks along tomorrow. This pregnancy is just moving so quickly, and I am afraid I am going to blink and you are going to be 30 years old and have a life all on your own away from me.
      That's what being a mother is like. You cannot wait until the next milestone because it is so exciting (the birth, the 1st birthday, walking, talking, potty training!), but you also dread it because that means your little one needs you just a little less. Being a mother is the hardest, most rewarding, most terrifying love. And it never goes away. Never. No matter what.
       I just wanted to tell you that. I just wanted you to know that I will always love you this much. So, if you are down about life. If you need to feel adored. If you need to feel loved, I'm your gal. Even if we are in the middle of a terrible argument (which unfortunately will happen in our lives together), you can always count on me if you are in trouble or sad or whatever else you may be feeling.
       I feel like this blog is just getting sappier and sappier. Ugh. I swear I'm cool.

Actually, I'm probably not...


I love you. A lot.
-Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment